Create a cohort of teachers who are facilitators:
- Fort Knox Kit, ($2,495 value)
- One-year membership to DIY Team Center for 5 teachers, ($1,500 value)
- Paid enrollment in live 2.5 day Effective Facilitation Workshop, ($1,395 value)
- 15% discount on additional activities
- Unlimited ad hoc coaching from Be Legendary facilitators
In order to purchase this package, you MUST use your school’s email address.
Fort Knox Kit Brief Description
Twenty of the best activities on earth, each packaged in an easy grab bag and all in a large rolling duffel. The Fort Knox Kit is just like the gold repository – filled with value stuff.
The activites included are not random. These are the activities we use all the time with our own clients. This means we know the activities inside and out. When you call to speak with a facilitator and ask about some nuanced way to run the activity, we not only know how to help you, we have probably run it exactly how you want it – hundreds of times.
DIY Team Center Membership
The DIY Team Center is where we are pouring out all of our experience and expertise about how to build/strengthen teams and individuals. We have put up TONS of information as actionable reference but now are creating step by step instructions and supporting material to help you get start right away.
You receive unlimited access to:
- ALL our Activities – you can download instructions and will find exactly where to get materials if you do not want to purchase them. There is no limit to the number of downloads or the number you download. Get them all!
- Team Workouts, building a stronger team – 60 minute learning sessions surrounding various team topics – teamwork, collaboration, conflict, communication, problem solving, critical thinking, etc. These workouts use our products in many cases so having the materials available reduces friction a manager might have.
- Leadership Workouts, becoming a better leader and leading your team is more challenging than ever before with the incredible demands that face you. These workouts are TRULY workouts. They are designed to help you become stronger, more resilient and more agile. This will not happen if you passively watch videos and simply absorb. You must work out at being a better leader. This will help you do that.
- Weekly Warm-ups, refocus and renew – materials and topics for meaningful 15-minute discussions once per week to refocus the group on what is relevant and important.
- Facilitator Training – the very best of what we offer in our live facilitator training is here and broken into pieces for easy learning.
- Office Hours – every week we set aside time for members to ask us any questions you may have.
Enrollment in our Effective Facilitator Training Workshop
Live, in-person, 2.5 day training that teaches a rock-solid format for planning, creating, executing and debriefing experiential learning.
We have taught thousands of educators how to effectively FACILITATE (not teach – a very different skill) activities of all kinds over the last 20 years. Here are some of the benefits of attending:
- Be confident standing in front of a group, knowing you can create an amazing learning opportunity.
- Learn how to use activities and games to increase learning and understanding.
- How to use a simple, natural format in your debrief to move the discussion from ‘What happened?’ to ‘What are we going to do differently moving forward?’
- Practice facilitation techniques with interactive feedback and coaching.
- Gain experience ACTUALLY running activities with a group.
- Meet other freakishly awesome people who come to these workshops.
- Facilitation is a ‘Life’ skill that can be used in every aspect of your life!
Learn more about the Effective Facilitator Workshop.